- Three Books 50 cms x 120 cmsPaper2006These books are a visual mesh in which it is only possible to approach their contents through imagination.
- Book 65 cms x 32 cmsPaper2011The structure of these books intend to trigger meanings in the mind: what makes a book? Is it the words or the pages, or both? Seen as a sieve of ideas, the books stop being page-by page compilations, to be transformed into fragile nets catching language’s essentials metaphors.
- Three Books 70 cms x 100 cmsPaper2011
- Book 45 cms x 25 cmsPaper2011The structure of these books intend to trigger meanings in the mind: what makes a book? Is it the words or the pages, or both? Seen as a sieve of ideas, the books stop being page-by page compilations, to be transformed into fragile nets catching language’s essentials metaphors.
- Memories 80 cms x 70 cmsPaper2006The pages of this book are formed by people’s names, as they are probably one of the most intimate part of our identity.
This very personal book is a memorial to all the men who played a role in my life. By interweaving their names with the paper pulp, I have formed the pages of this memorial.
- Book 40 cms x 30 cmsPaper2006This book consists of stories about Colombian women displaced by and on the run for the violence in their country. Every word describes the tragedy that those women have to go through day after day. The words like calligraphically grids reflect the meaning of being trapped in such s social political situation that do not allow those women to develop its own life in peace.
- Book with Poem 60 cms x 40 cmsPaper2008Stichting Grunerie-The way I write the words is through continuous lines similar to handwriting. Lines are curved and sensual; words interweave one with the other forming the structure of the piece. By giving each word a different color it becomes possible the reading of the text. Each book consists of two pages and is presented as an open book.
- Memories 65 cms x 40 cmsPaper2005
- Hunger- Fifteen pieces of 30x80cm-2007 80 cms x 30 cmsPaper2007Fifteen pieces of 30x80cm
Total dimension 260cmx 160cm
- Book Installation 40 cms x 30 cmsPaper2006Installation of Books at Buddenbrook Gallery
The Hague, The Netherlands
- Stories of an Immigrant 50 cms x 40 cmsPaper2006Installation with 12 pieces
- Stories of an Immigrant - Detail 50 cms x 40 cmsPaper2006
- Stories of women 40 cms x 120 cmsPaper2006